DS is NROTC 4yr recipient. Half expected the DQ after receiving eye injury before Thanksgiving. DQ was received after the first request for a remedial was fulfilled. Appears as though late May is the earliest this can be resolved favorably if at all. DS has excellent plan B which cannot wait that long for a decision. We've received excellent guidance from this forum. Also, we really appreciate the public and private messages of support. At this point, all options and possible eventualities have been exhaustively researched and diagrammed out. The only variable left at this point in decided what to do is whether turning back the scholarship in the next few days would free one up for the next guy/gal in line? Or is it too late? Thanks in advance.