My child is one of the CPR kids for USNA. He is also currently waitlisted at another Academy. I *believe* they are required to decide on an appointment at USNA by May 1 if they are offered one. He is not likely to hear from the waitlist until after May 1. What do kids in this situation do? If he accepts USNA, does he need to let the other Academy know? Would they then take him off the waitlist? Can he accept USNA and also stay on the waitlist for the other Academy?