Hi, I am waiting too hear back from OTS. My file was sent in the beginning of June after I received a 4-year conditional ROTC scholarship. The school year is right around the corner and I still have not heard back from the waiver authority (not Dodmerb but the Office of the Surgeon General). I have been told to just be patient and wait. I am not sure if anyone else is in my shoes or if I am not patient enough but I am really fretting that if I don't get the waiver (especially in time before Aug. 26) I will not be able to attend my #1 school I got accepted into. Realistically the end of August does seem to early for my file to be reviewed but I hope I hear back. My PMS has told me to wait and can't contract me during the summer orientation before college and I can't even go into the dorms as my family has not been able to pay the upfront cost. For the orientation, I will actually be sleeping in a ROTC house instead of dorms (I'm completely fine but just emphasizing that I am kicked out of res)! Are there any suggestions to my approach here? I have community college as back up but I am starting to grow very nervous.