I was recently awarded a 4-Year NROTC scholarship, unfortunately I did not get into my first choice school where I was awarded it to. I put in a Unit Transfer request and the school that I selected, Arizona State, already has a wait list. And when the NROTC folks contacted me they said that they won't start working the wait list until March or April and give me a list of open units until the middle of April. I don't know what I should do at this point? Just wait until April and hope there are some schools on the list that I can still apply to and get accepted? Or try and get a transfer now to an open unit at a school that I want to go to? Any help is appreciated!