Military Hospital Testing

Discussion in 'DoDMERB' started by academyhopefull, Jul 30, 2011.

  1. academyhopefull

    academyhopefull 5-Year Member

    Feb 18, 2011
    Likes Received:
    hey I was wondering if anyone could answer my question.

    Im located overseas and I'm living with my parent that's
    stationed here. I know I am supposed to get my DODMERB exam completed at
    a military hospital. But what forms am I supposed to take with me?

    The forms on the DODMERB site don't include a dental form.. and I was told over the phone by DODMERB that I cant use concord because they don't have overseas affiliates.

Share This Page