Hello, everyone! Hope you are all having a nice winter. I'm very happy to report that I received notification from DODMERB this week, and I'm good to go! Qualified Unrestricted Line; no waivers required, childhood asthma be darned However, I'm running into a bit of an issue that I'm hoping anyone who may have experience with the MIT/Harvard/Tufts NROTC battalion can comment on. After being awarded the scholarship, I was told to keep the battalion updated on my progress with DODMERB, but so far, I've found the individual I'm supposed to contact to be unreachable. I called the battalion itself initially, and after speaking to two of his co-workers (and being told that he was the one I must update; not them), I sent him an email and left a message on his office phone (no other contact info was given). I heard nothing in reply for a couple of weeks, and when I got in touch with someone manning his desk at one point and was given a specific time window in which to call, I did so. Still, no one ever picked up. Weeks passed with no response. Then, quite suddenly (last week, in fact), I got an email from him, addressed to "all NROTC candidates", asking us to specify which college we had applied to (Harvard, Tufts or MIT). I replied that same night, as I had heard that the Harvard admissions board was meeting that week, and figured that, if he had to say anything on my behalf, I would certainly not want to inhibit his doing so. But, again, I've heard nothing else. Tried calling his office yet again, at several different times during the day- nothing. I know I'm supposed to update him on my DODMERB status, but at this point, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do so. I'm probably just being overly concerned about this (and certainly feeling the stress of awaiting a decision on the Harvard application next week!), but I am a bit worried that I'll be unable to confirm an acceptance if the lines of communication remain this unusable. Harvard is my first choice, and I want to commit to it as soon as possible if given the privilege of acceptance. Does anyone know how I might navigate this situation? Thank you in advance!