My son, a junior in HS, is interested in applying for a NROTC scholarship. We are moving out of state in July. The students at his present school will start the application process soon and interview in June. I have heard that he may have to wait to interview when we move. There is an informational meeting coming up but I wanted to find out if anyone here had a similar experience.