I've been trying to navigate the USNA calendars so DW and I can make some plans. Unfortunately they aren't much help to me. We probably won't get BFE #2 for a week or so. I understand that DS will need to report to USNA on 28 June. Here's the question. If I understand correctly DS won't be an official Plebe until after Beast, and then they're "sworn in." Given the choice is it best to go with him on 6/28, or wait until the day he's sworn in and then go, or is it best to go to both. And what date are they sworn in?