I applied for Study Abroad much earlier on in the semester, but have yet to receive a final decision from Cadet Command (Army ROTC). My studies abroad are completely in line with my major, and was told that my application should be approved. However, the new semester at university starts in 10 days (Abroad semester would start in ~5 weeks) and the university's ROTC staff/instructors are on winter break and possibly not returning until very close/the start of the new semester. I am really in a bind here. I have everything set to go abroad, been accepted months ago, etc. Is there any way to contact CC and inquire as to the status of my application?