Son will receive appointment to USNA and WP. The congressman's office called to see if he can make a decision as to which one he wants to go to so they can give the other nomination to another individual if the other person meets all the requirements; any advice on this? Once son gives up the nomination I was told by the congressman's office he cannot then change his mind and decide to accept the appt to the academy where he gave up to nomination. I understand he will need to pick one.....of course....but is this wise to do at this point, any advice, experience, ramifications,.......input please! thanks.