My daughter was not accepted to first choice school back in December, but did receive a 4 year NROTC scholarship. While waiting to hear from other schools, she changed the unit as per good advice listed here, to her 'safe' school, just to ensure that she would have a spot somewhere this fall. Now that she has been accepted to some other schools that will be a better fit for her, she needs to change her NROTC unit for the upcoming fall. She will be attending some upcoming accepted student events in April. My question is whether she should put in her transfer request now to a better school, before she visits them to again ensure her spot? My only concern for her is that if after visiting them she changes her decision again and needs to request a transfer if that would be a problem. She is really deciding between two very similar schools, but one of them is a cross campus unit while the other is on campus- the on-campus one is the school I think she should request the transfer to now, before it fills up. Just wondering others' thoughts and experience in this. Thanks!