OK, now it has been a week since we received the above letter and it is a week until the application window closes. We have done the following-
- Emailed the signatory on the letter on Wednesday 2/14 asking for clarification about what, if anything is missing. The signatory is part of the RC's team (candidate support technician)and the RC has told us to contact her for assistance in the past. As of today, we have received no reply.
- Sent a similar response through the portal "Contact Us" function on Sunday, 2/18. Received the system auto reply that it had been received but nothing has changed on her portal and no clarification has been sent.
- Emailed the FFR on Monday 2/19 and asked if he could help. He responded quickly and said everything looked complete when he logged in. He was confused by it and said he would check with his contact in admissions. We have not heard back from him since Monday. DD plans to do a follow up email tonight or tomorrow (studying math right now).
- Called Candidate Support Tech on 2/20 and had to leave a message. I listened to DD leave the message and she summarized the situation, left her name, candidate number and a return number. No response as of 7:00 PM tonight, 2/21.
- Called the RC immediately after calling the signatory. His outgoing voice mail message instructed her to call the Candidate Support Technician.
I work as an admin level user on a database that contains thousands of kids and has multiple users entering services provided. Our end users have to rely on reports to get useful data because there are just too many kids and too many services to search one at a time. I know that those reports can have glitches. This makes me concerned that the RC's and their staff are using reports to generate the lists of who has a complete file and who does not. If my DD is on that incomplete list then she is not even getting in front of admissions for a decision. If she gets an email next Thursday informing her that her file is closed because it was not complete, I don't want to be in a position of thinking that we did not do everything we could to fix this situation.
I don't want to break protocol and escalate this needlessly, but I worry if there is something missing that it might take a few days to get it fixed on our end. This would be especially true if it is the CFA as she has to arrange for her JROTC CPT to administer the test and I have arrange time off to video tape it. Can anyone advise me on what the appropriate next steps should be? Email the RC? Call and leave a message for him? A different option. I know they are busy but this is getting more time critical by the day.