Next week there is an open house at Kings Point. We live a very long ways from NY and airfare is expensive. Also, son starts school next week. We would have to take him out on his second day. We have already made one visit to the academy last year, albeit we had to do the self tour because the mids were on spring break. We did though have an interview with an admissions officer. Should we perhaps wait until he can do an overnighter later in the semester? Or, should we really try to do both? Do multiple visits help show your interest? Would they help in the acceptance? Thank you for your help.