DS #2 may decide to apply to service academies/ROTC, he is entering Junior year. A question: being through it all with DS #1, a '22 appointee, I am wondering if it makes sense to try and remedy a diagnosis that we had with him as an infant. An 'allergy' or 'reaction' to amoxicillin. At the time, he had a reaction to both amoxicillin and zithromax, but has since had zithromax and not reacted. So im wondering if that will also be an issue. Any advice? Im trying to be proactive. I also don't know actually HOW to remedy, other than waiting for him to get sick and requesting DR to prescribe Amox? DS is healthy as a horse, hasn't had an antibiotic for a years.... Ideas? Advice?