Seriously, the SAT is my biggest enemy. I have a 680 Writing (which doesn't even matter), 630 Math, & 530 CR. I can't retake it until October 1. My application will be done by September, but I really don't want them to review my application with SAT scores like that, so I don't know whether to hold off on submitting my whole application or not. What do I do? Once I retake the SAT & send in my new scores, will they review my application again and reevaluate me? or what?