I recently received a 4 year scholarship to Duke University and University of Tennessee-Knoxville. I applied to ED to Duke University and I get the admissions decision a couple days before I have to make my decision as to which college I will accept the scholarship for. My question is, if I do not get into Duke, would it be possible for me to defer my scholarship until the second round to try and get a scholarship to a school that I did not receive one for in the first round? I would much rather go to my #2 school over University of Tennessee. Any incite would be helpful.