I have applied for both Army and Air Force ROTC scholarships. Army is my preference and my application for that scholarship has been boarded so I'm now just awaiting hopefully good news in early February. My question is this: My top two choices were George Washington University and American University. I am confident I will be accepted to American but George Washington is probably 50/50. Suppose I am awarded a scholarship in February (fingers crossed). George Washington's admission notification is April 1. What happens if I am awarded and accept a scholarship only to find out in April I did not get into George Washington, would I be able to transfer it to American or another school on my list, is that the best course of action? If this has been answered elsewhere on these forumns I sincerely apologize, I searched. Thank you all in advance for any help or advice!