DS was accepted to SS, and also SLE and NASS. SLE requires a physical, and the paperwork is due March 10th. USAFA has not released the paperwork yet, supposed to be March 1st. So my question is, will he need a physical for USAFASS too? If so we could wait to do them together, if not he has an appointment to do the SLE one tomorrow. Thoughts? Thanks!