Hello to all! I'm new to this and just found this forum earlier this week. I hope I do this right. My daughter currently has an Army 4yr ROTC scholarship (at A&M which is a great school), an appointment to USNA, a USMAPS appointment and hasn't heard anything from USAFA. Last summer she had the opportunity to attend summer seminars at both USAFA and USNA but didn't get into USMA's. She totally loved both schools and said that she could be happy at either, but that her heart is really in the Army at USMA (she's been in Army JROTC for four years). As of today, she is on a paid trip to USMAPS/USMA but needs to answer her appointment to USMAPS by April 19th. Like most teenagers, the whole 5 year prep route seems too long, but she is going to use this weekend to help her decide. I have told her that I think she should accept the appointment to USNA because this type of opportunity doesn't come along too often in a lifetime. However, I will accept whichever choice she makes, even if she goes to A&M. she still has it in her mind that she might still get a last minute appointment to USMA and I think it might be possible too (are we dumb for thinking this?). What do you think we should do? Will it hurt her chances for getting an appointment to USMA if she turns down USMAPS? I just don't know.