I have been a long time stalker and have appreciated the informative response so often provided to posts. A quick bit of background-- DS#1 is a 2dig at USAFA, DS #2 is a yearling at USMA and currently DS #3 is medically DQd for both these SAs. We have been frustrated with the process with DODMERB as we knew the initial DQ was coming, but it took until January to get it. USMA has requested a waiver. As we tired of waiting we took DS to a pulmonologist. Passed the spirometer and the Methacoline Challenge Test is this week. The pulmonologist indicated a likelihood of passing the MCC. In the event this is the case, what steps do we take? We understand that the timing of things isn't in our favor right now.