DS accepted his 4 yr AROTC scholarship. However, he has not yet sent his deposit to the school indicating he will attend. He is currently waiting to hear whether or not he gets accepted to USMA (at least 2Q with a nom at this point). So....when should he do the following: 1. Send in his deposit to the school. 2. Notify the ROTC program at the school that he accepted the scholarship. 3. IF he gets accepted to USMA AND decides on that option, when should he notify the school that he is declining their acceptance? 4. And when should he notify Cadet Command that he is giving up the scholarship? I know there are a lot of what-ifs here, but while he is on winter break....he has time to think, write letters, etc! And unfortunately, if accepted to USMA....this will be another agonizing decision, not as cut and dry as one would expect!