Dodmerb

cor2012

5-Year Member
Hey everyone.
So I took my Dodmerb a while ago and got my results back online, (I have to go back for a remedial urinalysis without microscopy - I know it's probably the protein thing so I'm not worried about it) but am I the one who is supposed to be scheduling another appointment now? They haven't sent me a letter or anything, I just saw it on my online status.

I am not sure about scheduling, but please take the protein thing seriously! With my daughter two years ago, for protein, it was test after test. It ended up being like 5 different test and several were 24-48 hour collections. Take seriously the no exercising for 48 hours before the test and no protein drinks. For us it was a very long process! We finally made it through, we used an AF base close by so as not to drive an hour each direction to the DoDMERB facility.

kdc is correct no exercising or protein drinks for at least 48 hours. If you do expect to take another test because you will still have a protein issue. Drink water during those days to flush your system.

Back