Hey guys, I have been wanting to go to West Point for a few years now(15 years old), but I just put two and two together that a bee-sting allergy may be an issue. I have done some research and found about things like WLC and the bee sting allergy kit that soldiers wear. I have gotten mixed answers on whether it is an issue or not, though. Some people online say they were kicked out of bootcamp because they were stung and had an allergic reaction. I would like to know that if I fully disclose the bee-sting allergy, that it won't be a problem? I am hoping WLC is the solution. p.s.- I've started taking allergy shots which will greatly reduce 90-100% my chance of having an allergic reaction within a few years.