Okay, well about three months ago, I developed an overwhelming desire to attend West Point. Last summer I didn't think the academy was for me and I applied for, and was awarded, an AROTC scholarship instead. Well, I decided to try, because I don't want to go through life knowing I never did. Anyways, my question is: Should I try to get a nomination in the district that I currently live in for three more months, or wait until I move to Ohio State in September? Also, I won't have to worry about dodmerb since I've already been qualified correct?