Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the spring weather. This is a long and complicated thread but if you would take the time to read it and offer any advice it would be much appreciated. I posted this topic on the ROTC thread several days ago and didn't get replies so I thought I would put it here and see what happens. Thanks in advance for your help. USMA Denied my waiver as a few months ago. As of 2 weeks ago I got 3 letters from Phds and MDs to appeal the decision and am still in the process of waiting for a final decision from USMA. It is past the medical qualification deadline, so I don't expect to receive an appointment this cycle. In terms of ROTC, I am still waiting for any sort of decision from Cadet Command. I have a 4 year scholarship that I was awarded in February of 2014. At this point, the tuition office is understandably upset, and is getting uneasy about receiving this year's tuition (Over 60,000 dollars). Also if the waiver doesn't get granted, I won't be allowed to get retroactive aid for this years tuition. I am in a position where I would transfer to a cheaper school if the waiver was denied or undecided by the end of the summer. My Cadre are working the situation, and trying to move the waiver along as quickly as they can. No one has been able to tell me how long this process could continue for. I have talked DODMERB, Cadet Command, and my Cadre. Does anyone know how long it will take for Cadet Command to make a decision? Does anyone have any advice on the best way to proceed, or if there is anyway of moving this process along? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Below is some information about the condition I am trying to get waived. I was born in 1996 in New York City. Before I was born, the docs did a number of tests to check for any genetic conditions that might exist, unfortunately, they found that I had the Genotype for a disease called Gaucher's type 1. This disease is pretty rare, only about 1 in 50,000 people in the general population get diagnosed. This is the most mild form of the mutation, and if I were to become symptomatic I would experience mild bone pain and a slightly enlarged spleen. The good news is that the is that I have never experienced any symptoms of the disease. Furthermore, most individuals with the diagnosis never become symptomatic. The disease is highly treatable either via enzyme therapy or oral medications. I have followed up with a doctor every year regarding the condition just to be safe, and monitor for symptoms. Thanks again for your time and help.