Hello all, DS was DQ'd for "history of food allergies" and is pending medical waiver/review for an AROTC scholarship. Took him to a board certified allergist who is a retired Army 0-6 (former chief of immunology) for testing this morning here in Colorado Springs. Skin test for soy and dairy came back negative . Dr. suggested we also have a blood test done for the immunogobulin and we should have results for that test in about a week. My questions are these... 1)Should we have the Dr. draft a letter about the results of the skin test and submit to DoDMERB and Cadet Command now or wait until the blood test comes back in about 7-10 days? My concern is that CC has had DS file for about 30 days now and may render an and unfavorable decesion without having all the information. 2) Is it possible that DoDMERB can now remove the DQ based on this new information and thus negate the necessity for a waiver/review? Thank you for your advice.