I received an update on my portal today saying I was found fully qualified, but due to class size could not be appointed, is this a QNS? And if so am I still technically in the running for an appointment since some kids get appointments even after being rejected? I emailed my RC right after I saw the update and asked him if I can go ahead and open a new application, I explained that I am still waiting on USAFA and USNA decisions and have my Plan B in place where I am going into the Chemistry Dept. and asked for his advice. Any advice here?