I was wondering whether anyone who has been waitlisted for the SS has heard back. I have just received an acceptance to the USNA summer seminar and my preference is the USAFA summer seminar. I do not want to sign up for the USNA SS and then find out that I could go to the USAFA SS during a session that is occurring at the same time as the USNA SS that I would be attending. Let me know if anyone has a solution to this problem. Thanks! My plan right now is to wait until a week longer to try and hear from USAFA.