Currently I'm finishing the vaccination requirements for USAFA. I do have one question though I had a PPD skin test done several years ago and turned out to be negative (very close to positive but a mm off). And from my understanding we're not suppose to receive another one to prevent the TB from becoming active? Well the nurse/physician still tested me (still awaiting results) to comply with USAFA's requirement for a TB test to be done within their time frame. I'm wondering if this is ok? Or does anyone have any experience in this situation?