Greetings. Can anyone shed some light on whether it is best to accept an appointment immediately if there are applications still pending at other service academies? Does accepting an appointment at one service academy immediately stop a candidate's consideration for appointment to another candidate (in other words, do they talk)? Appreciate any insight from anyone "blessed" with such a dilemma. Thanks!