I received a 4 year scholarship in November to Boston University. Since then, a lot has changed. I have been accepted to UCLA and am waiting to hear from Boston and NYU, but have decided that BU is not the school for me. What is the likelihood that my request for transfer of my scholarship will be approved from Boston University to UCLA or from Boston University to NYU? Getting into these schools has already made me so nervous. The thought of not getting to go to one of them because my scholarship won't transfer seems like a nightmare. Any advice on the process? Anybody have a good estimate of the likelihood? If the tuition CC pays matters in the transfer process: UCLA is slightly cheaper than BU is. NYU is the same amount as BU.