Discussion in 'Military Academy - USMA' started by Rhiwalton, Jul 9, 2016.
I don't, but say someone was to have a small tattoo on their wrist. They can't go to West Point?
I just needs to be disclosed. Kids can go to usma with tattoos. I wouldn't recommend getting one though if you don't have one.
West Point's Tattoo Policy is dictated by Army Regulation 670-1. Below is a synopsis of the Army policy, to include tattoo placement and a description of tattoos that are not authorized.
Unauthorized Tattoo Locations:
- On the head, neck, and face (anything above the T-shirt line to include on/inside the eyelids, mouth, and ears).
- On the hands, fingers, and wrists (below the wrist bone).
Categories of Unauthorized Tattoos:
- Extremist tattoos or brands are those affiliated with, depicting, or symbolizing extremist philosophies, organizations, or activities.
- Indecent tattoos or brands are those that are grossly offensive to modesty, decency, propriety, or professionalism.
- Sexist tattoos or brands are those that advocate a philosophy that degrades or demeans a person based on gender, but may not meet the same definition of "indecent".
- Racist tattoos or brands are those that advocate a philosophy that degrades or demeans a person based on race, ethnicity, or national origin.
I guessed too soon. Looks like might be a problem.
Yeah I had read that myself but I just didn't know for sure because I know people have tattoos I just thought that if it was small and you couldn't really see it then...
At least I don't have one! -
Separate names with a comma.