Hello, I've had a chance to look at previous posts about getting wisdom teeth out. Some say take it out, some say don't and wait it out in Ac Year. I feel like it is my problem and that I need to take it out asap. Just took an X-ray for the dental portion for my Admit Packet for West Point and unexpectedly I was told that I had 4 unerupted molars. Also told by my dentist that the best option would be to take them out before entering the class. Would I notify dodmerb of my complication since my prospects look like surgery? By the looks of others' experiences, this does not seem to be an immediate DQ unless the complication persists on Reception Day. I am at loss of what step(s) I need to take. I will receive information from a surgeon tomorrow. Thank you.