Just got my TWE today from USNA but all is not lost. It has me on the waitlist for NAPS. I was expecting the dreaded outright rejection so this was welcome news. Just more waiting though which is killing me. I saw where you were accepted to AFA! Dude, that's amazing especially if your goal is to become a pilot which I can assume by your "code name." Curious why you chose NAPS over AFA. Both are great opportunities but I would imagine it was a hard choice. Not sure what more I can do at this point. I had to email the director of admissions/nominations to notify them of my intent to either remain on the waitlist or be removed. Of course I asked to remain on the list. It also mentioned that a response could be as late as July! That would about kill me but what's a little longer? I'll plan on attending The Citadel and if USNA comes through with an offer for NAPS then great, otherwise plan B it is. When do you show up in Newport for NAPS?