AFROTC Transfer


New Member
I received a Type 7 AFROTC Scholarship. If i were to go to an in-state university for a year and wanted to transfer to another university that is either in state or out of state, would i be able to while maintaining my scholarship? And if i went out of state would it be able to be converted to a 3 year Type 2 scholarship?
When my son and I had conversion questions on his AFROTC scholarship, we emailed and called the contact number and they were more than helpful. Just reach out to them, they won't pull the scholarship.