Answered Yes in error - any way to fix?


10-Year Member
5-Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
I misinterpretted a question (76) and answered it "yes" in error. Is there a way to change this by calling someone or do I just explain in the comments that I made a mistake?
i had something similar like that happen to me. all you can do is wait it out, and respond promptly to any mail or instructions that dodmerb sends you. (like additional medical tests or written statements explaining your situation.) there is a gentleman who is on this forum and can answer your questions. his name is Larry Mullen, and i'm sure he'll respond to your situation. he's been very helpful to me and my situation; i'm sure he'll do the same with you :biggrin:!!
Faithful - Send me an email (your posting) and your information you wanted to say.
Provide your full name and last 4 of your SSN. We'll take it from there.:thumb: