I received my appointment about a month ago. I still want to keep my options open because I am waiting to hear from Navy also. Should I accept the appointment or should I wait until I hear from navy. Even if I get navy, I'm unsure which I would choose. If I accepted my appointment but then change my mind, would there be a problem? Any thoughts?