Army rotc...smp?????????


10-Year Member
5-Year Member
Dec 6, 2008
I'm having a huge problem with ROTC...

even though I meet ALL the requirements for ROTC (non-scholarship), my case is a little different...

I'm coming from active duty army as a SPC. I am already attending Franklin University (earmyu) and have easily more than 60 units with a GPA of 3.4.

What I want to do is attend another school's Army ROTC program (from Arizona) and continue attending Frankin University, which resides in Ohio. Transferring is not an option. I'm tired of doing so, transferring to Franklin was the third time.

How do I do this? I would like to have an agreement with ROTC before I reenlist into the Reserves. Please help