DoDMERB status: Remedial?

Discussion in 'DoDMERB' started by Usna1212, Dec 6, 2015.

  1. Usna1212

    Usna1212 Member

    Apr 27, 2015
    Likes Received:
    I looked on my account and it says that my status is Redemial and that I need to provide reports and X-rays from my surgeries. Once I get these additional papers from my surgeon, who do I send it to? Should I have the surgeon directly send the paperwork?
  2. grateful_river

    grateful_river Member

    Dec 5, 2015
    Likes Received:
    You should receive a letter from DoDMERB that will ask you to send to a certain address. I would send it myself to ensure its arrival and send it as "certified mail" so you can track. Beside, your parent has to sign a release with the doctors to obtain copies of your records (and pay them fees for copying for you, we had to do that for my DS as well).
    AROTC-dad likes this.

Share This Page