Forwarding DODMERB physical to ROTC Detachment

Discussion in 'DoDMERB' started by evilleramsfan, Oct 11, 2011.

  1. evilleramsfan

    evilleramsfan 5-Year Member

    Feb 13, 2011
    Likes Received:
    My son had his physical last year for the academy application process. He got a QNV letter and enrolled in a local state college and joined the local ROTC detachment. How does he go about having his physical forwarded? They (those at the detachment) told him he would have to request to have it forwarded, but how does he do that?

Share This Page