This was VERY helpful. Thank you so much!These courses are suggested on the website, though they may not all be required. For instance, my school doesn't even offer CS.
- Four years of English including college preparatory courses in composition and speech
- Four years of math including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus and functional analysis if available
- Four years of laboratory sciences including biology, chemistry, physics, computers and additional courses in the sciences
- Three years of social sciences including history, economics, government and behavioral sciences
- Two years of a foreign language (note that all cadets at the Academy must take one of the following languages): Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- One year of computer science