How do we get a Farnsworth Lantern Test?

Discussion in 'DoDMERB' started by redgreenproblem, May 2, 2016.

  1. redgreenproblem

    redgreenproblem Member

    Jan 31, 2016
    Likes Received:
    Son's waiver has gone to Remedial and says:

    Obtain a REPEAT color vision examination (PIP)
    R159.99 Please be advised you could also obtain Farnsworth Lantern color vision test (recorded on form DD 2849) or computerized color vision testing (Cone Contrast or Color Dx) for this remedial request.

    Does anyone know what we should do now? Is the PIP the same as Ishihara?

Share This Page