I just got word that I might need surgery for a torn meniscus. I have already been qualified by DODMERB. The doctor said I can continue physical activity since i can not hurt my meniscus any more. But I will most likely need to have surgery later. Should I go ahead and have the surgery or possible hold out until I hear back from SAs?