Leaving and Returning from a SMC

Discussion in 'Publicly and Privately Funded Military Colleges' started by Frankie, Jul 10, 2015.

  1. Frankie

    Frankie Member

    May 23, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Specifically in regard to Norwich, say you complete 3 years in the Corps of Cadets and cannot return for a variable of reasons that are not academic, violating rules/honor code, etc (more like personal or financial reasons), can you return and continue where you left off, no problem? Or would you have to go through Rookdom again? Or does that all depend on the duration of your absence?

    Thank you!
  2. soccmomer

    soccmomer Member

    Jan 28, 2013
    Likes Received:
    You should call the Commandant's office and talk to him. If it is a financial problem, maybe there is something they can do to help out. He would also be able to tell you the policy on everything, which my guess is - that you would not have to go through Rookdom again.
    You have given us some great advice over the last few years, so I sure hope everything works out for you!
    NorwichDad likes this.

Share This Page