Any one else have a Plebe agonizing about choice of major? DS is conflicted. He has validated a lot of courses and is taking a very heavy load this semester and next that will make one major quicker to obtain all the requirements. He's trying to decide if he adds another major or frees up his schedule so a future semester abroad will be easier to get approved. Any thoughts on semester abroad?