medical discharge from ROTC lost scholarship

Discussion in 'ROTC' started by beachgal17214, Jan 10, 2010.

  1. beachgal17214

    beachgal17214 5-Year Member

    Jul 31, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Due to push ups I developed carpal tunnel in both wrists. I had surgery and one hand still can bare no weight. I was forced to do a medical discharge and consequently have had to leave college because that was how I was financing my education. Can I collect disability or receive any kind of help?
  2. singaporemom

    singaporemom 5-Year Member

    Jun 19, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Please try to continue your education. I know that everything seems very impossible right now, but do a thorough search of schools throughout the US that offers scholarships, including the school you now attend. Every school has a scholarship page on their website and most state schools spell out exactly was is needed to receive.

    Also, what year in school are you?

Share This Page