I was not sure exactly where to post this as it could fall in two categories, but I thought I might receive a better answer from the USMA feed than from the DoDMERB feed. I am applying to both USAFA and USMA. My USAFA application is almost completely completed (with the exception of the CFA), but I only started the USMA application 3 weeks ago due to indecision on whether to apply or not. My medical exam was done before I applied to USMA so I already have my results and am declared medically disqualified so I have to go through the waiver process. Here's the problem with that, USAFA has my results already, but USMA has not requested that I take the exam as my application has not been finished yet. Do I wait for USMA to request an exam from DoDMERB or do I contact someone to send my results over? How do I proceed from here? Thank you!