My Application Dilemma

TrentL41

USAFA Class of 2021
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
29
Greetings All,

So throughout my entire application process I have taken 2 SAT Tests. My best score is 590 Math and a 600 Reading. I have been told that everything on my application besides that looks good, ie, 3.7 UW GPA, Cross Country Captain, AFJROTC Commander, etc. But the SAT is what could pull me down. My dilemma is do I take the SAT in March (Next Available) and not get my scores until April. Or not. I received a nom, now I am just waiting from USAFA contact. Any advice?

Thanks!
 

RickD_USAF

Air Force Veteran
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
368
I think the deadline to submit SAT'scores may have passed. What is your application deadline?
 

laxer98

Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
101
As RickD_USAF suggested, I would assume that it is too late to update new SAT scores. I think the last opportunity was this past January Test. However, I would take my word with a grain of salt and contact your Admissions Counselor.
 
Top