Prior Service Members-Parents

Have the child locate and communicate with the VA rep at the college/University. They may ask for some documentation, but after that, the rep at the school handles everything. The school rep will certify what classes your child are registered for and submit directly to the VA for payment and BAH. You will need to call VA and provide a bank account for the monthly stipend