We are moving forward with Plan B until told otherwise. We are actually visiting Plan B University this weekend and DS has had communication with ROTC Detachment as well as the hockey coach. So while no isn't a no until otherwise told, we will put it on the shelf and continue moving forward as if Plan B is Plan A.I am still waiting as well. I read that that they update everyone's status around April 21st. Some people can get appointments after that date, but I believe that number is very small. I'm starting to think that Plan B might be Plan A now.